Customers are eligible to upgrade their contract for a longer plan provided the following:
1. The customer's current contract is a 90 day or 180 day term.
2. Upgrade requests must be made through the selling dealer, 30 days or 1,000 miles before the expiration of the current contract to apply for a longer term.
3. Vehicle must be within mileage limitation for term selected at time of upgrade.
4. Additional payment must be received for upgraded coverage. Original dealer contract price will be credited to the new term.
Upgraded contract's start date will remain the same as original contract sale date.
Filing a Claim:
1. Take your vehicle to a licensed and reputable repair facility.
2. Once your vehicle is at the repair facility you must have the repair facility call GWC at: 800-482-7357 with an estimate of the repair PRIOR to any work beginning on the vehicle. If it is determined that a covered component has failed and the estimate is approved by an GWC claims adjuster, a claims authorization number will be issued and must appear on all billing invoices.
3. Please refer to your copy of the warranty/service contract for additonal details regarding claims processing.
DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE PRIOR TO RECEIVING AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER